Nascar teams similar to or like Cunningham Motorsports
American professional stock car racing team that competed primarily in the ARCA Racing Series, but also in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and Busch Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, the Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina co-owned by Texas businessman Steve Turner and North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr.. Wikipedia
Sentences forCunningham Motorsports
- He drove the No. 41 Dodge Ram truck, owned by Cunningham Motorsports, with Brian Pattie from Chip Ganassi Racing serving as crew chief.
- He, along with Briggs Cunningham III and Kerry Scherer started Cunningham Motorsports in 1997 as CSG Motorsports, racing in ARCA and the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series.
- On April 24, 2017, after testing a car at Daytona International Speedway, it was announced that Majeski would run five ARCA races for Cunningham Motorsports.
- In 2013, Andrews joined his father, Paul at Cunningham Motorsports as both a crew chief and driving instructor in the ARCA and K&N Series.
- Labonte also returned to the Busch Series in 2002, attempting but failing to qualify for three races in the No. 04 Dodge for Cunningham Motorsports.
- He raced the full season with the number six in 2015, except for one race with Cunningham Motorsports.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cunningham Motorsports