Nascar teams similar to or like Curb Racing
Former NASCAR team competing mainly in the Sprint Cup Series and Xfinity Series from 1984–2011. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed full-time in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. As a 50–50 partnership between Robert Kauffman, the founder and managing partner of Fortress Investment Group, and two-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip, who first established the team in 1996 in the Busch Series . Wikipedia
Sentences forCurb Racing
- Curb Racing – Curb's former NASCAR team, partly owned by Agajanian for 12 years.
- After a year away from the sport, he returned to Brewco (then known as Baker-Curb Racing) to pilot the 27 car in 2008.
- Fike began running the Busch Series part-time in 2005, splitting time with his brother Aaron in the No. 43 fielded by Curb Racing.
- He began racing part-time in the Busch Series in 2004 in the #43 Curb Agajanian Performance Group car, and for GIC-Mixon Motorsports.
- Richard Petty, driving the #43 Pontiac for Curb Racing, won the race.
- In 2010, O'Connell joined Curb Racing in the No. 43 at Road America, finishing 34th after suffering an engine failure.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Curb Racing