German locations similar to or like Düsseldorf
Capital city of North Rhine-Westphalia, the most populous state of Germany. Wikipedia
Largest city of Germany's most populous federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia and the fourth-most populous city in Germany. Largest city on the Rhine and also the most populous city both of the Rhine-Ruhr Metropolitan Region, which is Germany's largest and one of Europe's major metropolitan areas, and of the Rhineland. Wikipedia
Dortmund (, also, , ; Westphalian Düörpm ; Tremonia) is, with a population of 603,609 inhabitants as of 2020, the third-largest city of North Rhine-Westphalia and the eighth-largest city of Germany. Largest city of the Ruhr, Germany's largest urban area with some 5.1 million inhabitants, as well as the largest city of Westphalia. Wikipedia
- Centered on the left bank of the Rhine, Cologne is about 45 km southeast of North Rhine-Westphalia's capital of Düsseldorf and 25 km northwest of Bonn.
- A speech to the Industry Club in Düsseldorf on 27 January 1932 won him support from many of Germany's most powerful industrialists.
- In Düsseldorf, the local Gestapo office of only 281 men were responsible for the entire Lower Rhine region, which comprised 4 million people.
- Frankfurt has the highest concentration of lawyers in Germany, with one lawyer per 97 inhabitants (followed by Düsseldorf with a ratio of 1/117 and Munich with 1/124) in 2005.
- Despite Cologne's status as the largest city in the region, nearby Düsseldorf was chosen as the political capital of the federated state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Düsseldorf