Settlements similar to or like Dōtonbori
One of the principal tourist destinations in Osaka, Japan, running along the Dōtonbori canal from Dōtonboribashi Bridge to Nipponbashi Bridge in the Namba district of the city's Chuo ward. Wikipedia
- After their 1985 Japan Series win, fans celebrated by having people who looked like Tigers players jump into the Dōtonbori Canal.
- Ezaki Glico's large LED sign located above Dōtonbori in Osaka has been a landmark of the city since its initial construction in 1935.
- However, Kamurocho and the Osaka district Sotenbori (another area from previous Yakuza games that's based on the real-life Dōtonbori district) are featured in the game.
- Some of the most famous images of Osaka, including the Glico Man and the Kani Doraku Crab, are located around the Dōtonbori canal in Namba.
- In 1662, the clockmaker Takeda Omi completed the first butai karakuri, karakuri designed for stage performances, in the Dotonbori neighborhood of Osaka.
- At each name, a fan who looked like that player would jump into the filthy Dōtonbori canal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dōtonbori