Companies similar to or like DC Comics
American comic book publisher and the flagship unit of DC Entertainment, a subsidiary of the Warner Bros. Global Brands and Experiences division of Warner Bros., which itself is a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios & Networks division. Wikipedia
American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Warner Bros. Studios complex in Burbank, California, and a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios & Networks division. One of the "Big Five" major American film studios, as well as a member of the Motion Picture Association . Wikipedia
Period in the history of American superhero comic books which is generally considered to have begun in the mid-1980s and continues through the present day. During approximately the first 15 years of this period, many comic book characters were redesigned, creators gained prominence in the industry, independent comics flourished, and larger publishing houses became more commercialized. Wikipedia
American cable television channel owned by the Kids, Young Adults and Classics division of Warner Bros. Entertainment, itself a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios and Networks Group division. Launched on October 1, 1992, and primarily broadcasts animated television series, mostly children's programming, ranging from action to animated comedy. Wikipedia
American animation studio owned by the Global Kids, Young Adults & Classics division of Warner Bros. Entertainment, a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia. Located in Burbank, California, the studio primarily produces and develops animated programs and shorts for Cartoon Network. Wikipedia
Sentences forDC Comics
- Marvel pulled ahead of rival DC Comics in 1972, during a time when the price and format of the standard newsstand comic were in flux.
- As of 2008, Marvel and its major, longtime competitor DC Comics shared over 80% of the American comic-book market.
- In 2017, Marvel held a 38.30% share of the comics market, compared to its competitor DC Comics' 33.93%.
- DC Comics, the comic book subsidiary, published a series featuring the Powerpuff Girls, indicating it could handle other CN-related characters.
- Relatively new to the video game industry, it will be Warner Bros. first studio opened, not purchased, and will develop games for such Warner Bros. franchises as Batman and other games from their DC Comics portfolio.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: DC Comics