Companies similar to or like DKNY
New York City-based fashion house specializing in fashion goods for men and women, founded in 1984 by Donna Karan. Wikipedia
Fashion line designed by Hilary Duff for Donna Karan New York that ran for a limited time. Announced in the November 2008 issue of Fashion Rules magazine that Duff's previous hit fashion line Stuff by Hilary Duff would be discontinued since she didn't have full control of it anymore. Wikipedia
New York-based fashion retailer and online store selling clothing, footwear, and accessories for men and women, established in 2017 and based in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan, in New York City. The store sells a mix of fashion products consisting of ready to wear, footwear, and accessories from numerous labels including Supreme, Off-White, Alexander Wang, Juun.J, Balmain, Rick Owens, A.P.C., Public School, and Tim Coppens. Wikipedia
- In 2009, Duff collaborated with DKNY Jeans where she co-designed a collection of special pieces.
- She was also the face of the label's fragrance, DKNY My NY, inspired by New York City.
- In 1988, Karan, nicknamed The Queen Of Seventh Avenue, extended her women's 'Donna Karan New York' line by creating a less expensive clothing line for younger women, called DKNY.
- Donna Karan (born Donna Ivy Faske; October 2, 1948), also known as "DK", is an American fashion designer and the creator of the Donna Karan New York and DKNY clothing labels.
- On August 2, 2007, fashion company DKNY joined a partnership with Clandestine Industries.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: DKNY