Media similar to or like DVD
Digital optical disc data storage format invented and developed in 1995 and released in late 1996. Wikipedia
Optical disc drive is a disc drive that uses laser light or electromagnetic waves within or near the visible light spectrum as part of the process of reading or writing data to or from optical discs. Some drives can only read from certain discs, but recent drives can both read and record, also called burners or writers (since they physically burn the organic dye on write-once CD-R, DVD-R and BD-R LTH discs). Wikipedia
- Access to foreign media products is available through smuggled DVDs and television or radio broadcasts in border areas.
- The footage was shelved for twenty-eight years but was finally released officially in 1996, with a DVD version released in October 2004.
- Java is used to implement interactive menus on Blu-ray Discs, as opposed to the method used on DVD-video discs.
- When 3 Idiots was released in China, China was the world's 15th-largest film market (partly due to its widespread pirate DVD distribution at the time).
- Suppliers retain the right to sell the program in non-broadcast media such as DVDs, books, and sometimes PBS licensed merchandise.
- Often, bootleg DVD copies of movies are available before they are released in cinemas.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: DVD