Comics organizations similar to or like Daily Planet
Fictional broadsheet newspaper appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly in association with Superman. Wikipedia
Sentences forDaily Planet
- The Daily Planet (a common setting of Superman) was first named in a newspaper strip of Superman around November 1939.
- Lois is a journalist for the Daily Planet, one of the best investigative reporters and the best at the newspaper she works at.
- In the earliest stories, he worked for The Daily Star, but the second episode of the radio serial changed this to the Daily Planet.
- New York City doubled for Metropolis, while the New York Daily News Building served as the location for the offices of the Daily Planet.
- Clark Kent resides in the fictional American city of Metropolis, where he works as a journalist for the Daily Planet.
- The Daily Planet opposes Luthor and he retaliates in ways that leave the newspaper almost bankrupt.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Daily Planet