Nascar drivers similar to or like Dale Earnhardt
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. Wikipedia
American former stock car driver and current racing commentator, who raced from 1978 to 2014 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup and Sprint Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series). Older brother of 2000 Cup Series champion Bobby Labonte, and the father of former Nationwide Series driver Justin Labonte. Wikipedia
American former stock car racing driver who raced from 1958 to 1992 in the former NASCAR Grand National and Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 43 Plymouth/Pontiac for Petty Enterprises. The first driver to win the Cup Series championship seven times , while also winning a record 200 races during his career, including the Daytona 500 a record seven times, and a record 27 races (10 of them consecutively) in the 1967 season alone. Wikipedia
Sentences forDale Earnhardt
- Examples of this would be Dale Earnhardt, who won the very first NXS race, and Kyle Busch, who has won the most races in NXS history.
- In the next race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, he won his 1st race of the season and the 76th of his career, tying Dale Earnhardt for seventh on the all-time wins list.
- Winning one race that year, Rudd finished a career high second in points behind champion Dale Earnhardt.
- The most notorious death was that of Dale Earnhardt, who was killed on the last lap of the 2001 Daytona 500 on February 18, 2001.
- The results during the season gave him a 300-point lead over Dale Earnhardt en route to the title.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dale Earnhardt