Former nascar teams similar to or like Dale Earnhardt, Inc.
Founded by Dale Earnhardt and his wife, Teresa Earnhardt. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Third wife and widow of Dale Earnhardt. Biological mother of Taylor Nicole Earnhardt and she is the stepmother of Kerry Earnhardt, Kelley Earnhardt Miller and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Teresa is the president and Chief Executive Officer of Dale Earnhardt, Inc. DEI maintains a showroom where fans can purchase memorabilia and other goods. Wikipedia
Sentences forDale Earnhardt, Inc.
- However, Dallenbach left the team to drive for a new team and Budweiser moved over to sponsor Dale Earnhardt, Inc.'s No. 8 car in 2000 and the team needed to hire a replacement and find a sponsor.
- Beverly chose not to race the team immediately, instead choosing to rebuild the team (now part of Dale Earnhardt, Inc. after two sales and a merger).
- In 2009, Ganassi partnered with Dale Earnhardt, Inc. owner Teresa Earnhardt to merge their NASCAR operations into Ganassi's shop and run independently as Earnhardt Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates.
- The partnership was formed in May 2007 as a cooperation between Dale Earnhardt, Inc. and Richard Childress Racing to develop and build common engines for the Chevrolet NASCAR Cup Series and Xfinity Series teams campaigned by the two companies.
- Dale Earnhardt, Inc. won five races in the 2001 season, beginning with Steve Park's victory in the race at Rockingham just one week after Earnhardt's death.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dale Earnhardt, Inc.