NFL teams similar to or like Dallas Cowboys
The Dallas Cowboys are a professional American football team based in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Wikipedia
List of seasons of the Dallas Cowboys American football franchise of the National Football League . The list documents the season-by-season records of the Cowboys' franchise from to present, including postseason records, and league awards for individual players or head coaches. Wikipedia
One of the four divisions of the National Football Conference in the National Football League (NFL). It currently has four members: the Dallas Cowboys (based in Arlington, Texas), New York Giants (based in East Rutherford, New Jersey), Philadelphia Eagles (based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), and the Washington Football Team (based in Ashburn, Virginia). Wikipedia
Throughout its history, the National Football League (NFL) and other rival American football leagues have used several different formats to determine their league champions, including a period of inter-league matchups determining a true national champion. Following its founding in 1920, the NFL first determined champions through end-of-season standings, but switched to a playoff system in 1933. Wikipedia
Sentences forDallas Cowboys
- In 2008, the Yankees announced a joint venture with the Dallas Cowboys to form the basis for a partnership in running food and beverage, and other catering services to both teams' stadiums.
- According to Forbes, the Dallas Cowboys, at approximately US$5 billion, are the most valuable NFL franchise and the most valuable sports team in the world.
- The city has also hosted the Dallas Cowboys and Houston Oilers preseason camps in the past, and the Cowboys practiced in San Antonio through 2011.
- The Redskins reached the NFC Championship Game, and in a much anticipated match-up against the archrival Dallas Cowboys, the Redskins would not disappoint.
- Washington's rivalry with the Dallas Cowboys features two teams that have won 31 combined division titles and 10 championships, including eight combined Super Bowls.
- Their burgundy jerseys were primarily used only when the opposing team decided to wear white at home, which came mostly against the Dallas Cowboys, and was normally worn over white pants.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dallas Cowboys