Dog breeds similar to or like Dalmatian (dog)
Breed of large-sized dog, noted for its unique white coat marked with black or liver-colored spots. Wikipedia
Sentences forDalmatian (dog)
- Chas thanks Royal for saving his sons and for buying them a Dalmatian from the responding firemen as a replacement for Buckley.
- In February 1990, Nowell adopted an abused dalmatian puppy from a shelter and named him "Louie" after his grandfather.
- In addition to the Friar mascot, the school's animal mascot was a Dalmatian named "Friar Boy."
- In February 1990, Nowell purchased a dalmatian puppy from an old man for $500, and named him "Louie" after his grandfather.
- One example is that of the formation of dolomite in the urinary bladder of a Dalmatian dog, possibly as the result of an illness or infection.
- Pongo and Missis are a pair of Dalmatians who live with the newly married Mr. and Mrs. Dearly and their two nannies, Nanny Cook and Nanny Butler.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dalmatian (dog)