People similar to or like Damon Albarn
English musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer, best known as the frontman and primary lyricist of the rock band Blur and as the co-founder, lead vocalist, instrumentalist, and primary songwriter of the virtual band Gorillaz. Wikipedia
Sentences forDamon Albarn
- When it was announced that past Brit Award recipient Damon Albarn, and his project Gorillaz, would be taking the stage at the 2002 Brit Awards, no one knew what to expect.
- During the tour, frontman Damon Albarn began to resent American culture and found the need to comment on that culture's influence seeping into Britain.
- In 2010, Damon Albarn wrote the song "Amarillo" whilst on tour in America with the Gorillaz, although it is not known to what extent the song is reference to the city.
- The festival takes place in a different city each year, with the first edition held in Manchester in February 2014 and headlined by Damon Albarn.
- In a September 2006 interview with Uncut, Damon Albarn was reported to have said, "we're making a film. We've got Terry Gilliam involved."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Damon Albarn