Nascar drivers similar to or like Danica Patrick
American former professional racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional racing driver and television commentator, working as an analyst for IMSA on NBC and NASCAR America. He also competes in the NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series for Kaulig Racing, driving the No. 16 Chevrolet Camaro on a full-time basis in the former and part-time in the latter. Wikipedia
British professional open-wheel racing driver who competed in Formula One in, the Champ Car World Series (CCWS) from 2004 to 2007 and the IndyCar Series from 2008 to 2015. He won the first Formula Palmer Audi (FPA) in 1998, the International Formula 3000 Championship (IF3000) with Nordic Racing in 2001, and co-won the 2012 24 Hours of Daytona for Michael Shank Racing. Wikipedia
American auto racing organization with teams competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, and Extreme E. They have formerly competed in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, Global Rallycross Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship and the Rolex Sports Car Series. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing driver who competes in the IndyCar Series, driving the No. 48 Honda on a part-time schedule for Chip Ganassi Racing. A seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, he competed full-time in the series from 2002 to 2020, driving the No. 48 Chevrolet with Hendrick Motorsports, before transitioning to open-wheel racing. Wikipedia
Sentences forDanica Patrick
- In 2005, Danica Patrick became the first female driver to lead the race at Indianapolis, after acquiring it for a lap near the 125-mile (200 km) mark while cycling through pit stops.
- While Kurt managed to charge through the field to finish second, Kyle spun out on the first lap trying to avoid a wrecking Danica Patrick and David Reutimann in turn 1.
- Danica Patrick led 19 laps in the 2005 race and ten laps in the 2011 race, the only times a woman has led laps during the race.
- A year later, he returned to Fox for the Cup drivers-only broadcast of the Xfinity race at Pocono, working in the Hollywood Hotel studio alongside Danica Patrick.
- Later, on lap 206, he would be the subject of controversy when he rear-ended Danica Patrick and spun her out, in part because of his faulty brakes.
- After Logano lost control of his car and collided with Danica Patrick's car, Almirola's car plowed into Logano's and the back end of the car left the ground.
- This was followed shortly thereafter by his student driver Danica Patrick wagging a finger at Regan Smith after he turned her into the inside wall many laps later.
- Stewart won the 1st duel of the Gatorade Duels at Daytona, when his new driver Danica Patrick hit the wall hard on the backstretch on the final lap, which brought out the caution.
- At Talladega, Kenseth started 4th and led 39 of the first 71 laps and got caught up in a late-race wreck with Joey Logano and Danica Patrick causing Kenseth to barrel-roll onto his roof.
- His driver Danica Patrick was caught up in another wreck before Earnhardt flipped.
- A week later at Talladega, Keselowski tried to go for the lead on lap 13, but when the leader, Danica Patrick, tried to slide behind Keselowski, she got into his left-rear quarter panel and wrecked him.
- There, Newman was initially running well but finished 32nd when he and his teammate Danica Patrick were caught up in a spectacular late crash that saw Kurt Busch flip over and land on top of Newman.
- He led a few laps in the early part of the race before finishing second to Tony Stewart after his Nationwide Series teammate Danica Patrick smashed hard into the inside wall in a last lap crash on the back straightaway.
- With five laps to go, Johnson led a lane with Greg Biffle and Danica Patrick.
- In a reversal of the events at Las Vegas, with 5 laps to go, Keselowski tried to move behind the lap down car of Danica Patrick to get a piece of trash off his grille, which caused Earnhardt to slip by and never look back en route to his first victory at Pocono and second of the season.
- It was announced on July 25, 2006, that Danica Patrick would join the team for the 2007 IndyCar Series season to replace Herta, who was being transferred to AGR's new American Le Mans Series Acura LMP2 effort.
- Two weeks later in Martinsville, Earnhardt struggled throughout the race, and spun out after Danica Patrick was hit by Brian Vickers and sent into Earnhardt and ended up finishing 24th, 2 laps down, losing the points lead to Jimmie Johnson.
- At the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte, though, on lap 317, Keselowski was wrecked by Danica Patrick after her off-track boyfriend Ricky Stenhouse made it three wide.
- During the final stage, Danica Patrick spun after contact with Austin Dillon.
- Before the season Stewart welcomed new drivers retired Indycar driver Danica Patrick and driver David Reutimann to drive partly for Stewart-Haas Racing as part of a partnership with Tommy Baldwin Racing who provided parts of the cars.
- With four laps to go, Keselowski tried to use the lap down car of Danica Patrick to blow the trash off his grille, which cost him the win as Dale Earnhardt Jr. took advantage of Keselowski slowing to pass him for the win.
- In the STP 500 at Martinsville, a track on which Hamlin is a 5-time winner, he claimed 2nd place in Stage 1, before suffering from firstly a bad pit strategy and then a collision with Danica Patrick, finishing 30th in the race.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Danica Patrick