F1 drivers similar to or like Daniel Ricciardo
Italian-Australian racing driver who is currently competing in Formula One, under the Australian flag, for McLaren. Wikipedia
Mexican racing driver who races in Formula One for Red Bull Racing, having previously driven for Sauber, McLaren, Force India and Racing Point. He won his first Formula One Grand Prix at the 2020 Sakhir Grand Prix, breaking the record for the number of starts before a race win at 190. Wikipedia
Sentences forDaniel Ricciardo
- This may be because Daniel Ricciardo was pushed much more by Verstappen than he was by Kvyat, Ricciardo stating he has learnt from Verstappen's driving techniques in order to improve as a driver.
- They had a largely unsuccessful 2014; their best result was in Australia where – after Daniel Ricciardo's disqualification from second place – Magnussen finished second and Button third.
- He finished third at the season-opening after Red Bull Racing driver Daniel Ricciardo was disqualified for a fuel flow consumption infringement and his team lost a subsequent appeal against the decision.
- At the Singapore Grand Prix, Räikkönen showed consistent performances in the practice sessions and qualified in third, behind Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo.
- On 3 August 2018, it was announced that Red Bull Racing driver Daniel Ricciardo would be joining the team on a two-year deal to partner Hülkenberg.
- Two weeks later in Azerbaijan, Massa qualified in 9th behind his teammate Lance Stroll for the first time that season and ahead of the eventual race winner Daniel Ricciardo.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Daniel Ricciardo