F1 drivers similar to or like Daniel Ricciardo
Australian racing driver who is currently competing in Formula One for the Renault F1 Team. Wikipedia
Danish racing driver, currently driving for the Haas F1 Team. The son of four-time Le Mans GT class winner, GM factory driver and former Formula One driver Jan Magnussen, Kevin Magnussen came up through McLaren Formula One team's Young Driver Programme and drove for McLaren in the 2014 Formula One World Championship and has driven for Haas since. Wikipedia
British racing driver, who formerly competed in the Formula One, Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0, Toyota Racing Series and the British Formula Renault Championships. In Formula One, he made his debut at the 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix with Caterham F1, replacing Marcus Ericsson for the double points race. Wikipedia
Japanese professional racing driver who currently competes in the FIA World Endurance Championship for Toyota Gazoo Racing, and in the Super Formula Championship for KCMG. He also previously competed in Formula One, Formula E, the GP2 Series, and the GP2 Asia Series (which he won). Wikipedia
British racing driver from Scotland who drove in Formula One from to, became a reserve driver for the Williams F1 team in driving a single race for them as a substitute driver in. A former DTM and Formula 3 Euroseries champion, di Resta did not secure a Formula One drive for 2014, and rejoined Mercedes to race again in DTM. Wikipedia
Sentences forDaniel Ricciardo
- However, as 2nd placed Daniel Ricciardo was subsequently disqualified after his car was found to have exceeded the maximum allowed fuel flow rate of 100 kg/h, Button was promoted to 3rd.
- They had a largely unsuccessful 2014; their best result was in Australia where – after Daniel Ricciardo's disqualification from second place – Magnussen finished second and Button third.
- Alonso and Ferrari had a difficult season, but went close to winning the, before being overtaken by Daniel Ricciardo only a couple of laps before the finish.
- This may be because Daniel Ricciardo was pushed much more by Verstappen than he was by Kvyat, Ricciardo stating he has learnt from Verstappen's driving techniques in order to improve as a driver.
- On 3 August 2018, it was announced that Red Bull Racing driver Daniel Ricciardo would be joining the team on a two-year deal to partner Hülkenberg.
- Red Bull Racing finished 2nd in the Constructors' Championship that year, with Daniel Ricciardo taking 3rd in the Drivers' Championship.
- Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo took third.
- At the Singapore Grand Prix, Räikkönen showed consistent performances in the practice sessions and qualified in third, behind Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo.
- Having been stuck behind Daniel Ricciardo and teammate Kimi Räikkönen for a number of laps, Vettel eventually pulled off two excellent overtakes, especially on the former, getting him back into the podium positions.
- At the Belgian Grand Prix, Räikkönen retired from damage sustained from a first-lap collision with Daniel Ricciardo.
- On the 40th lap, the Red Bulls of Ricciardo and Verstappen collided with each other and Räikkönen moved up to fourth place.
- Daniel Ricciardo collected his 4th career victory in Malaysia after Lewis Hamilton's engine failure.
- Vettel was 0.543 seconds ahead of Daniel Ricciardo in second.
- Red Bull would go on to collect podium finishes with Max Verstappen in Austria and Silverstone, with Daniel Ricciardo in Monaco, Budapest and in Singapore, with both Verstappen and Ricciardo being on the podium in Germany and Malaysia.
- In the race, Räikkönen was able to move up to fifth place, before being controversially overtaken by Ricciardo, and thus held his qualifying position to finish the race in sixth, while Lewis Hamilton was robbed of his race win by a botched up pit stop strategy.
- Formula One driver Daniel Ricciardo chose the number 3 as his permanent racing number when F1's rules changed to allow drivers to choose their own numbers for 2014 and stated on Twitter that part of the reason for his choice was that he was a fan of Earnhardt's, while his helmet design features the number stylized in the same way.
- After having Mark Webber (who retired from Formula One to race in the new World Endurance Championship) as a teammate for five years, Vettel's new teammate in 2014 was Australian Daniel Ricciardo, who was promoted from the Toro Rosso team.
- Two weeks later in Azerbaijan, Massa qualified in 9th behind his teammate Lance Stroll for the first time that season and ahead of the eventual race winner Daniel Ricciardo.
- A return to the podium came for Vettel in Monaco as he finished 2nd behind Daniel Ricciardo.
- Massa finished 12th in Hockenheim, where he hit Daniel Ricciardo on the first lap and as a result, removed his own front wing.
- The race however was basically over before it even began as Massa collided with Daniel Ricciardo and caused a first corner puncture for both drivers, with Massa finishing 17th and 2 laps down, with the race resulting in Massa dropping ground in the championship fight for 4th place between himself, Bottas and Räikkönen.
- Kvyat finished 14th, a lap down from race winner Daniel Ricciardo.
- Over 200 drivers have passed through the doors of the team, many on their way to the highest echelons of the sport, including F1 drivers Sebastian Vettel, Nico Rosberg, Robert Kubica, Takuma Sato, Anthony Davidson, Jaime Alguersuari, Daniel Ricciardo, Max Chilton, Jean-Éric Vergne, Kevin Magnussen, Felipe Nasr, Narain Karthikeyan, Rio Haryanto and Lando Norris.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Daniel Ricciardo