Nascar drivers similar to or like Daniel Suárez
Mexican professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forDaniel Suárez
- On January 9, 2017, FOX Sports reported Edwards planned to step away from NASCAR to pursue other opportunities; Daniel Suárez replaced him in the 2017 season.
- His sixth win was the second Pocono race where he beat teammate Daniel Suárez on several late restarts.
- He lost the lead to Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Daniel Suárez, who ran out of fuel, allowing Busch to re-take the lead on only three tires, though in the final corner, Austin Dillon was able to get by Busch and win the race.
- Whitt's crew decided to keep him out, meaning that he would restart first, alongside Chase contender Daniel Suárez.
- Daniel Suárez drove 12 races beginning at Daytona in February with sponsorship from Juniper.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Daniel Suárez