Settlements similar to or like Danta, Banaskantha
City in the taluka of the same name in the Banaskantha district of the Indian state of Gujarat. Wikipedia
Village of historical, archaeological and religious importance with cultural heritage in Danta Taluka of Banaskantha district, Gujarat, India. Notable for five medieval Jain temples, built between 1062 and 1231, similar in design and typical of the Jain Māru-Gurjara architecture style. Wikipedia
Sentences forDanta, Banaskantha
- The other road which Passes through Palanpur and Danta and connects with State Highway SH 56 to reach Ambaji.
- In 1710, when on tour exacting tribute, the viceroy fell ill at Danta and was brought to Áhmedábád, where he died.
- Muzaffar had already passed through Navánagar and across Gujarát to Danta in the Mahi Kántha.
- The other road which passes through Palanpur and Danta and connects with State Highway SH 56 to reach Ambaji.
- The president of the Indian National Kennel Club is H. H. Maharana Mahipendra Singh of Danta.
- There is a temple at Latol near Danta in Banaskantha district is located near the cave in the foothill where the saint is believed to have meditated.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Danta, Banaskantha