Televisions similar to or like Dark Shadows
American gothic soap opera that originally aired weekdays on the ABC television network, from June 27, 1966, to April 2, 1971. Wikipedia
Fictional character played by Grayson Hall in the 1966 ABC soap opera Dark Shadows. A self-serving and conniving doctor in the fields of psychology and rare blood disorders and head of the Windcliff Sanitarium, she moved into Collinwood and discovered the vampire Barnabas Collins. Wikipedia
1970 American feature-length horror film directed by Dan Curtis, based on his Dark Shadows television series . In this film expansion, vampire Barnabas Collins (Jonathan Frid) searches for a cure for vampirism so he can marry a woman who resembles his long-lost fiancée Josette (Kathryn Leigh Scott). Wikipedia
Sentences forDark Shadows
- In the 1960’s gothic soap opera Dark Shadows, Bangor, Maine is often mentioned as the neighboring town of Collinsport Maine, the fictional town where the series mainly takes place in.
- In the 1960s, she achieved success for her portrayal of Elizabeth Collins Stoddard on TV's gothic fan favorite, Dark Shadows, for which she received an Emmy nomination (1968).
- The film was based on a Gothic soap opera of the same name, which had aired in 1966–1971 and had been one of his favorites as a child.
- The 1960s Gothic television series Dark Shadows borrowed liberally from the Gothic tradition, featuring elements such as haunted mansions, vampires, witches, doomed romances, werewolves, obsession and madness.
- Pfieffer reunited with Tim Burton, her Batman Returns director, in Dark Shadows (2012), based on the gothic television soap opera of the same name.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dark Shadows