Topics similar to or like Dash 4 Cash
Series of races in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Wikipedia
The 38th season of the NASCAR Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. Tyler Reddick entered as the defending champion, and won his second championship over Cole Custer and Christopher Bell, who were known as “the big three” over the course of the season as they dominated the vast majority of the races. Wikipedia
Sentences forDash 4 Cash
- The Atlanta victory made Allmendinger eligible for the series' $100,000 Dash 4 Cash bonus available the following week at Homestead-Miami.
- Bell won his second race of the season at Bristol in April, where he also won the $100,000 Dash 4 Cash bonus.
- Bonus money Dash 4 Cash races indicated in BOLD. Qualifying race for first Dash 4 Cash race in Italics.
- His next Xfinity Series races were the four Dash 4 Cash races, where he had one top ten finish at Talladega.
- Dillon brought home a $100,000 bonus by winning the Dash 4 Cash at Richmond finishing second, after the three other Dash 4 Cash drivers all crashed out of the race in the same wreck, late in the going.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dash 4 Cash