Settlements similar to or like Davao City
1st class highly urbanized city in the island of Mindanao, Philippines. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavao City
- Indonesian is spoken by the overseas Indonesian community in Davao City, and functional phrases are taught to members of the Philippine Armed Forces and to students.
- In Davao City, there is both an elected vice-mayor as a direct constitutionally mandated deputy of the Mayor of Davao City and appointed deputy mayors.
- While returning to GHQ in Manila, he visited Davao, where he told Eichelberger that no more than 4,000 Japanese remained alive on Mindanao.
- A branch of Mindanao Cebuano in Davao is also known as Davaeño (not to be confused with the Davao variant of Chavacano which is called "Castellano Abakay").
- Rodrigo Duterte developed a reputation as a "protector" and "savior" in his hometown of Davao City as mayor of the city for more than two decades.
- Nationally, the population of Manila is expected to be overtaken by cities with larger territories such as Caloocan and Davao City by 2020.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Davao City