Nascar drivers similar to or like Davey Allison
American NASCAR driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavey Allison
- That race was also Davey Allison's final race: the next day, Allison was fatally injured in a helicopter crash.
- On the final lap of that year's race at Sears Point Raceway, second-place Rudd spun out leader Davey Allison on the last turn and went on to win.
- Running a primarily-unsponsored car, he had two 10th-place finishes and ended the season 26th in points, second to Davey Allison for Rookie of the Year honors.
- In 1993, his son, Davey Allison, died in a helicopter crash in the infield of Talladega.
- Rudd drove up to second spot with 3 laps left, and when the white flag was waved Rudd tapped Davey Allison to take the lead.
- A road called "Allison-Bonnett Memorial Drive" in his hometown honors him, along with fellow native Davey Allison, who died seven months earlier.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Davey Allison