Golfers similar to or like David Duval
American professional golfer and former World No. 1 Golfer who competed on the PGA Tour. Wikipedia
Professional golfer from Northern Ireland who currently plays on the PGA Tour Champions and has previously played on the European Tour and PGA Tour. He has won 21 tournaments worldwide on a number of golf's main tours including the European Tour, the PGA Tour, the Sunshine Tour and the Japan Golf Tour. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavid Duval
- In golf, Tech alumni include the legendary Bobby Jones, who founded The Masters, and David Duval, who was ranked the No. 1 golfer in the world in 1999.
- In 2001 Woods completed his "Tiger Slam" by winning his fourth straight major championship at the Masters by two shots over David Duval.
- In March 1999, David Duval became world No. 1 after winning The Players Championship, his sixth victory in a twelve-month period that came before his first major victory (which would follow two years later at the Open Championship).
- A couple of weeks later, Clarke produced another fine performance at The Open Championship at Royal Lytham & St Annes, finishing in a tie for 3rd place, four strokes behind the eventual winner David Duval.
- Johnson fell one shot short of David Duval's record nine-stroke win at the event in 1999.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: David Duval