People similar to or like David Fincher
American film director. Wikipedia
American director and producer, notably for films, television series and music videos. Nominated for the Academy Award for Best Director for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and The Social Network (2010). Wikipedia
American film director, producer, and screenwriter with over 50 films to his credit. Nominated five times for the Academy Award: four for Best Director for 12 Angry Men , Dog Day Afternoon (1975), Network (1976), and The Verdict (1982) and one for Best Adapted Screenplay for Prince of the City (1981). Wikipedia
American film director, screenwriter, producer, and actor. His films are characterized by nonlinear storylines, dark humor, aestheticization of violence, extended scenes of dialogue, ensemble casts, references to popular culture and a wide variety of other films, eclectic soundtracks primarily containing songs and score pieces from the 1960s to the 1980s, alternate history, and features of neo-noir film. Wikipedia
American director and producer of film, television and theater. Closely associated with the American New Wave, Penn directed critically acclaimed films throughout the 1960s such as the drama The Chase (1966), the biographical crime film Bonnie and Clyde (1967) and the comedy Alice's Restaurant (1969). Wikipedia
One of the annual Saturn Awards given by the American professional organization, the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films. The Saturn Awards are the oldest film-specialized reward of achievements in science fiction, fantasy, and horror (another award, the Hugo Award is older but includes other genres and media). Wikipedia
American film director, producer, and screenwriter who is frequently credited as an innovator in visual effects. He first came to public attention in the 1980s as the director of Romancing the Stone (1984) and the science-fiction comedy Back to the Future film trilogy, as well as the live-action/animated comedy Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988). Wikipedia
American actor, film director, producer, and screenwriter. Best known for his action hero roles, particularly his breakout role as Max Rockatansky in the first three films of the post-apocalyptic action series Mad Max and as Martin Riggs in the buddy cop film series Lethal Weapon. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavid Fincher
- In David Fincher's Oscar-nominated The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, she co-starred with Brad Pitt for a second time, playing the title character's love interest, Daisy Fuller.
- In David Fincher's 1995 crime thriller Seven, a lawyer, Eli Gould, is coerced to remove a pound of his own flesh and place it on a scale, alluding to the play.
- The film was to be produced by Freeman's production company, Revelations Entertainment, and David Fincher has been touted on Revelations' Rama web page as far back as 2001 as the film's director.
- In 2020, Tarantino named David Fincher's film The Social Network his favorite movie of the 2010s.
- Reznor's next collaboration with Ross was co-writing and producing the official score for David Fincher's 2010 film, The Social Network.
- He then pushed back production on his own directorial project to star as a husband accused of murder in David Fincher's psychological thriller Gone Girl (2014).
- The series was produced by David Fincher, and starred Kevin Spacey.
- David Fincher directed a video for "Only" with primarily computer-generated imagery.
- This continued a trend that had begun earlier with directors such as Lasse Hallström and David Fincher.
- David Fincher's Alien 3 (1992) had nihilistic tones and found her on a prison planet battling another Alien, ultimately sacrificing herself to prevent her employers from acquiring the creatures.
- The judge recounted Fiorentino's overdosing in front of her then seven-year-old daughter, Phelix (by previous husband, director David Fincher), and deduced that she remained "absent psychologically", with "a lot to learn".
- In 2007, Downey appeared in David Fincher's mystery thriller Zodiac, which was based on a true story.
- Director David Fincher told Playboy, "I know him very well... Gary's not cruel. He's an incredibly thoughtful guy."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: David Fincher