Musical artists similar to or like David Foster
Canadian musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and music executive. Wikipedia
Czech-American musician, composer and record producer. He first gained his most visible audience while playing keyboards with the Mahavishnu Orchestra in the early 1970s, as well as his film scores for television and film including "Miami Vice Theme" and "Crockett's Theme", from the 1980s television program, Miami Vice. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavid Foster
- The album was produced by David Foster and features several duets, as well as an original song written by Stewart, Foster and Amy Foster called "Red-Suited Super Man".
- In 2013, Wonder revealed that he had been recording new material for two albums, When the World Began and Ten Billion Hearts, in collaboration with producer David Foster, to be released in 2014.
- She incorporated the help of many established musicians, including Vito Luprano and Canadian producer David Foster.
- Edmonds also worked with David Foster to compose "The Power of the Dream", the official song of the 1996 Summer Olympics, performed by superstar Céline Dion.
- Smith was a regular at the Studio C jams, but one Sunday he couldn't make it and he sent his friend, David Foster, to play keyboards.
- Adams added vocal tracks on the melody of David Foster "River Of Love" in his home studio in Vancouver.
- On 23 May 2008, he sang The Prayer with Katharine McPhee in a Las Vegas tribute concert for Canadian producer and songwriter David Foster.
- David Foster was reluctant to sign Bublé to his 143 Records label because he "didn't know how to market this kind of music."
- That month, Summer also appeared on the PBS television special Hitman Returns: David Foster and Friends.
- On 3 November, My Christmas, his first Holiday album, produced by David Foster, was released and went on to become the best-selling Holiday album of the year.
- Singer Celine Dion has said that "if God would have a singing voice, he must sound a lot like Andrea Bocelli", and record producer David Foster has often described Bocelli's voice as the most beautiful in the world.
- Record producer David Foster, his daughter Amy Foster-Gillies and Knowles wrote "Stand Up for Love" as the anthem to the World Children's Day, an annual worldwide event to raise awareness and funds for children causes.
- Twain worked with music producers David Foster and Nathan Chapman on the song.
- It contains 11 soul classics produced by David Foster.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: David Foster