Nascar drivers similar to or like David Gilliland
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavid Gilliland
- He was held a lap for pitting outside of his box early, but later was spun out by David Gilliland and was held for 2 laps for intentionally wrecking him back.
- David Gilliland was tabbed to drive the car in the three events, with a best finish of 25th at Charlotte.
- Peter Sospenzo & his crew remained with the A&W car until Atlanta in September, when Sospenzo and his crew moved over to the Taco Bell car of David Gilliland.
- At the Fall Martinsville race, she had twenty-five owner and drivers points deducted, was fined $50,000, and put on probation by NASCAR until the end of 2015 for an intentional retaliatory crash against David Gilliland.
- Not long after the penalty, Newman was involved in an accident with David Gilliland, ending his race.
- When Martin returned at Fontana, he finished 37th after spinning on the back straightaway late race, collecting David Gilliland.Martin did not drive the no.
- Front Row Motorsports added a third team in 2010, with David Gilliland as the primary driver and Robert Richardson, Jr. sharing the ride for at least 3 races throughout the year.
- He started the season wrecked at the Daytona 500 (along with his two other teammates, David Gilliland and Josh Wise) and had no finish better than 20th in the first nine races.
- A current Truck Series field could be split into three groups: Cup drivers that compete as owner-drivers like Busch, or to receive additional money like David Gilliland; Truck regulars that compete full-time in the series; and young drivers who use the Truck Series to enter NASCAR.
- On September 13, it was announced that Gordon would be added into the Chase after it was found that Logano's team had collaborated with David Gilliland's Front Row Motorsports team for Gilliland to give up a spot to Logano so that Logano could secure his tenth-place position over Gordon.
- In the Best Buy 400, Stewart was involved in another crash with Elliott Sadler, in which Sadler got turned by David Gilliland and car collected Stewart and 11 other cars; those included Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Denny Hamlin.
- The 2015 Coke Zero 400 did not go well for Labonte, as he was caught up in an early crash caused by David Gilliland and finished 43rd.
- David Gilliland, who had been ousted from the No.
- Before the season started, he, along with his teammate, David Gilliland, did not have full-time sponsorship on either of their Yates Racing Fords.
- David Gilliland, won here in an underfunded team in 2006, with 8 starts in his resume.
- Prior to the start of the season, Kvapil and teammate David Gilliland did not have a full-time sponsorship on their Yates Racing Fords.
- This reputation has grown since the signing of noted restrictor plate racer David Ragan in 2012, who won the team's first race at Talladega the next year with the help of another skilled plate racer David Gilliland.
- Ragan in the middle, his teammate (David) Gilliland is the pusher.
- The series has also had several notable NASCAR drivers throughout the years, including Ryan Blaney, Kevin Harvick, Brendan Gaughan, Derrike Cope, Chad Little and David Gilliland.
- David Gilliland replaced Sadler in the No.
- Other notable drivers who participated in the series include Ryan Blaney, Kevin Harvick, Brendan Gaughan, Derrike Cope, Chad Little and David Gilliland.
- After failing to make the Daytona 500 with Mike Wallace, the team signed David Gilliland and was 35th in points after Bristol, guaranteeing the team a start in Martinsville, only to fall out of the top-35 after the event.
- The wreck occurred when Elliott Sadler made slight contact with David Gilliland, Sadler's car spun out and blocked traffic down the narrow backstretch.
- Some of the most notable cars include Juan Pablo Montoya's 2012 Daytona 500 car that collided with a jet dryer, David Gilliland's 2014 5-hour Energy 400 car that was destroyed in a violent impact with the tri-oval wall, and Earnhardt's own 2014 Duck Commander 500 car that was wrecked from incidental contact with wet infield grass on lap 12 that cut a tire.
- David Gilliland (2006), Stephen Leicht (2007), Joey Logano (2008), and Austin Dillon (2012).
- Ryan Newman, Reed Sorenson, Max Papis, Martin Truex, Jr., David Gilliland, and Landon Cassill also took turns sharing the ride following Bliss' release.
- Three drivers rotated among the two Nationwide Series cars (90 and 91) in 2010: Danny O'Quinn Jr., David Gilliland, and Chase Miller.
- However, less than 24 hours later, Front Row Motorsports spokesperson Shari Spiewak squashed that announcement by stating that it was false and that they denied that Whitt was replacing Ragan at Front Row and that they are working to get Ragan and teammate David Gilliland contract extensions with them, leaving many including Ragan puzzled about what Marlowe was thinking.
- The ruse also resulted in a second controversy when radio transmissions were discovered suggesting that Front Row Motorsports and Penske Racing had struck a deal for David Gilliland to give up a spot on the track for Joey Logano, allowing Logano to race his way into the final lock-in position by one point over Jeff Gordon.
- Drivers for the M&M's-sponsored car through the years have included Ernie Irvan (1999), Ken Schrader (2000–02), Eliott Sadler (2003–06), Ricky Rudd (2007), David Gilliland (2006–07), Kyle Busch (2008–current, won 2015 Sprint Cup Series Championship & 2019 Monster Energy Cup Series Championship), and Michael McDowell.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: David Gilliland