Nascar drivers similar to or like David Ragan
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavid Ragan
- After climbing out of his car, Keselowski gave a rant on Twitter accusing David Ragan of lining up improperly and NASCAR allowing a rule violation.
- McMurray, who was originally slated to join Roush in 2007 to drive the No. 6 (which ultimately went to David Ragan), instead replaced Busch in the No. 97, which was then renumbered to No. 26.
- Because of a misunderstanding, Keselowski was not happy with the race winner David Ragan after he ended up in 15th spot due to him being told to restart on the not preferred low line.
- The next week, David Ragan was announced as interim driver, moving from his full-time ride at Front Row Motorsports.
- At Sonoma, Truex was running in the top 20 until shortly after the first restart, when David Ragan turned him in the esses, which saw Truex crash into a jersey barrier, resulting in a 42nd-place finish.
- Instead, the truck switched to No. 6, and was shared by Nextel Cup veteran Mark Martin and rookie David Ragan.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: David Ragan