Nascar drivers similar to or like David Ragan
American former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavid Ragan
- The next week, David Ragan was announced as interim driver, moving from his full-time ride at Front Row Motorsports.
- After climbing out of his car, Keselowski gave a rant on Twitter accusing David Ragan of lining up improperly and NASCAR allowing a rule violation.
- 6 (which ultimately went to David Ragan), instead replaced Busch in the No.
- David Ragan ran the July Xfinity race at Daytona, and won the pole, and was in contention for the win, but crashed on the final lap of the race.
- 6, and was shared by Nextel Cup veteran Mark Martin and rookie David Ragan.
- David Ragan made a single start at Daytona in July with Interstate Batteries sponsorship.
- David Ragan was announced as Martin's replacement in the No.
- Because of a misunderstanding, Keselowski was not happy with the race winner David Ragan after he ended up in 15th spot due to him being told to restart on the not preferred low line.
- At the start of the last regular season race, at Richmond International Raceway, he, David Ragan, and Clint Bowyer were vying for that 12th spot.
- The following week at Atlanta, he was announced as the substitute for David Ragan in the No.
- At Sonoma, Truex was running in the top 20 until shortly after the first restart, when David Ragan turned him in the esses, which saw Truex crash into a jersey barrier, resulting in a 42nd-place finish.
- 34 car and that David Ragan would rejoin FRM to drive the No.
- 38 Mustang full-time for David Ragan.
- For 2012, former Roush Fenway Racing driver David Ragan drove the car full-time.
- On April 24, it was announced that David Ragan would take over the No.
- On April 28, MWR announced that David Ragan would drive the 55 for the rest of the season.
- Kenseth started toward the back for the Daytona 500 and worked his way to the lead and led 2 laps, but soon after his own teammate, David Ragan, squeezed him into the wall, knocking both out of contention and resulting in a finish of 36th.
- 55 Camry for David Ragan.
- 34 as David Ragan returned to the team in the No.
- May 5, 2013 – Joy was the lap-by-lap announcer for Fox's coverage of the Aaron's 499, where David Ragan pulled off the upset to win on a last lap pass.
- Stenhouse later picked up his second victory of the year at Daytona in July, passing David Ragan with two to go, further solidifying his spot in the 2017 Playoffs.
- Ambrose finished the 2007 season 8th in the points standings, highest of any driver not also competing in the Nextel Cup, and finished second behind David Ragan in the Rookie of the Year standings.
- This reputation has grown since the signing of noted restrictor plate racer David Ragan in 2012, who won the team's first race at Talladega the next year with the help of another skilled plate racer David Gilliland.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: David Ragan