Nascar drivers similar to or like David Reutimann
American professional stock car racing crew chief and former driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavid Reutimann
- The finish involved a controversial caution with 3 laps to go involving the No. 10 of David Reutimann which set up a green-white-checkered finish.
- While Kurt managed to charge through the field to finish second, Kyle spun out on the first lap trying to avoid a wrecking Danica Patrick and David Reutimann in turn 1.
- On November 4, 2011, Michael Waltrip Racing announced that Martin would replace David Reutimann in 2012, signing him to a two-year deal to drive the No. 55.
- For this race, Busch's car was driven by David Reutimann, who finished in 21st place on the lead lap.
- David Reutimann drove the truck for the team and earned Rookie of the Year honors that year.
- David Reutimann was the primary driver for Baldwin, which utilized ECR Engines and Pro Motor Engines in their starts.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: David Reutimann