Writers similar to or like David Simon
American author, journalist, and television writer and producer best known for his work on The Wire (2002–08). Wikipedia
The first season of the television series The Wire commenced airing on Sunday, June 2, 2002 at 9:00 pm ET in the United States and concluded on September 8, 2002. The 13 episodes tell the story from the points of view of both the drug-dealing Barksdale organization and the investigating police detail. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavid Simon
- Creator David Simon approved the new version, and worked with HBO to remove film equipment and crew members, and solve actor sync problems in the widened frame.
- The season, according to David Simon, deals with "what stories get told and what don't and why it is that things stay the same."
- The Baltimore Sun was featured in the American crime drama television series The Wire in 2008 (season 5), which was created by former Sun reporter David Simon.
- In response to a question on why a certain character had to die, David Simon said,
- The Wire is an American crime drama television series created and primarily written by author and former police reporter David Simon.
- David Simon, journalist and creator of acclaimed television series The Wire, credited the book with impacting him early in his career and influencing his practice of journalism.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: David Simon