Nascar drivers similar to or like David Starr (racing driver)
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavid Starr (racing driver)
- On the fourth attempt, David Starr came out on top in a race with a record for most green-white-checkered laps and most attempts.
- Lap 90, Busch pits and took fuel only; David Starr took fuel only in his pitstop, also, moved up in positions as a result.
- Yeley replaced David Starr in the No. 44 at Richmond due to Starr being sidelined with an illness; Yeley eventually took over the ride full-time.
- On January 7, 2011, Bob Leavine and Lance Fenton announced the formation of Leavine Fenton Racing, and that David Starr drove for the team.
- In 2014, David Starr ran the car competitively at Daytona season opener in February.
- Joe Buford took over the next two races, before David Starr took over at Texas.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: David Starr (racing driver)