Settlements similar to or like Davie Village
Neighbourhood in the West End of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Wikipedia
Major southeast-northwest thoroughfare in downtown and West End of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Its core commercial blocks from Burrard Street to Jervis were also known as Robsonstrasse. Its name honours John Robson, a major figure in British Columbia's entry into the Canadian Confederation, and Premier of the province from 1889 to 1892. Wikipedia
Neighbourhood in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on the Downtown Vancouver peninsula neighbouring Stanley Park and the areas of Yaletown, Coal Harbour and the financial and central business districts. Area west of Burrard Street, east of Denman Street, and south of West Georgia Street. Wikipedia
Old neighbourhood in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, located east of Gastown and north of Chinatown, that once had a concentration of Japanese immigrants. Japantown ceased to be a distinct Japanese ethnic area during World War II when Japanese Canadians had their property confiscated and were interned (see Japanese Canadian internment). Wikipedia
LGBT community centre located on Bute Street in the Davie Village neighbourhood of the West End of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Qmunity houses or operates a number of programs and initiatives, including the Vancouver Pride House during the 2010 Winter Olympic Games; the Transgender Health Program, a program operated in cooperation with the Vancouver Coastal Health regional health authority and which moved to Qmunity after Vancouver General Hospital's Gender Clinic closed in 2002. Wikipedia
Sentences forDavie Village
- His work has been used for such projects as A Loving Spoonful (a charity which provides meals to people with terminal illnesses) and the Davie Village.
- Vancouver's gay village, called Davie Village, is centred primarily on Davie Street between Burrard and Bute.
- Other examples of this phenomenon include Davie Village in the heart of Vancouver's gay community.
- On October 27, 1969, a small group of professional actors, directors, and designers known as the Gallimaufry Players began a two-week run of Michael McClure's The Beard at Davie Street's Riverqueen theatre.
- Its offices were located in the Davie Village neighbourhood, Vancouver's gay village.
- The Junction is a gay bar and nightclub located at 1138 Davie Street in Vancouver's Davie Village.
- Qmunity (officially Qmunity, BC's Queer, Trans, and Two-Spirit Resource Centre Society), formerly known as the Centre, is an LGBT community centre located on Bute Street in the Davie Village neighbourhood of the West End of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Davie Village