Films similar to or like Days of Thunder
1990 American sports action drama film released by Paramount Pictures, produced by Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Tony Scott. Wikipedia
1986 American action drama film directed by Tony Scott, and produced by Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer, in association with Paramount Pictures. Written by Jim Cash and Jack Epps Jr., and was inspired by an article titled "Top Guns" published in California magazine three years earlier. Wikipedia
1995 American submarine film directed by Tony Scott, and produced by Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer. It takes place during a period of political turmoil in the Russian Federation, in which ultranationalists threaten to launch nuclear missiles at the United States and Japan. Wikipedia
1998 American action thriller film directed by Tony Scott, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and written by David Marconi. Ensemble cast and stars Will Smith and Gene Hackman, with Jon Voight, Lisa Bonet, Gabriel Byrne, Dan Butler, Loren Dean, Jake Busey, Barry Pepper and Regina King in supporting roles. Wikipedia
Sentences forDays of Thunder
- While reviewing Days of Thunder, film critic Roger Ebert noted the similarities between several of Cruise's 1980s films and nicknamed the formula the Tom Cruise Picture.
- The most recent example was the 1990 hit Days of Thunder, parts of which were filmed in Daytona Beach and nearby DeLand.
- He was originally supposed to race the No. 46, but complications with licensing related to Days of Thunder forced Gordon to the 24.
- Once again directing Tom Cruise, Scott returned to the Simpson-Bruckheimer fold to helm the big-budget racing film Days of Thunder (1990).
- However, his 1990 production Days of Thunder starring Tom Cruise did not perform well, a step backwards in the Bruckheimer-Simpson's success story.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Days of Thunder