Films similar to or like Days of Thunder
1990 American sports action drama film released by Paramount Pictures, produced by Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Tony Scott. Wikipedia
1986 American action drama film directed by Tony Scott, and produced by Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer, in association with Paramount Pictures. Written by Jim Cash and Jack Epps Jr., and was inspired by an article titled "Top Guns" published in California magazine three years earlier. Wikipedia
1995 American submarine film directed by Tony Scott, and produced by Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer. It takes place during a period of political turmoil in the Russian Federation, in which ultranationalists threaten to launch nuclear missiles at the United States and Japan. Wikipedia
1998 American action thriller film directed by Tony Scott, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and written by David Marconi. Ensemble cast and stars Will Smith and Gene Hackman, with Jon Voight, Lisa Bonet, Gabriel Byrne, Dan Butler, Loren Dean, Jake Busey, Barry Pepper and Regina King in supporting roles. Wikipedia
1995 American drama film directed by John N. Smith and produced by Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer. Based on the autobiography My Posse Don't Do Homework by retired U.S. Marine LouAnne Johnson, who in 1989 took up a teaching position at Carlmont High School in Belmont, California, where most of her students were African-American and Latino teenagers from East Palo Alto, a poverty-stricken, racially segregated, economically deprived city. Wikipedia
1998 American science fiction disaster film produced and directed by Michael Bay, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, and released by Touchstone Pictures. The film follows a group of blue-collar deep-core drillers sent by NASA to stop a gigantic asteroid on a collision course with Earth. Wikipedia
The year 1998 in film involved many significant films including; Shakespeare in Love (which won the Academy Award for Best Picture), Saving Private Ryan, American History X, The Truman Show, Primary Colors, 'Rushmore', Rush Hour, There's Something About Mary, The Big Lebowski, and Terrence Malick's directorial return in The Thin Red Line. Wikipedia
English film director and producer. Known for directing highly successful action and thriller films such as Top Gun , Beverly Hills Cop II (1987), Days of Thunder (1990), The Last Boy Scout (1991), True Romance (1993), Crimson Tide (1995), Enemy of the State (1998), Man on Fire (2004), Déjà Vu (2006), and Unstoppable (2010). Wikipedia
1997 American action thriller film directed by Simon West, written by Scott Rosenberg, and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. The film stars Nicolas Cage, John Cusack and John Malkovich, with Steve Buscemi, Ving Rhames, Colm Meaney, Mykelti Williamson, Dave Chappelle, Rachel Ticotin, Danny Trejo, Nick Chinlund, Jesse Borrego, Jose Zuniga, and Monica Potter in supporting roles. Wikipedia
Sentences forDays of Thunder
- While reviewing Days of Thunder, film critic Roger Ebert noted the similarities between several of Cruise's 1980s films and nicknamed the formula the Tom Cruise Picture.
- The most recent example was the 1990 hit Days of Thunder, parts of which were filmed in Daytona Beach and nearby DeLand.
- He was originally supposed to race the No. 46, but complications with licensing related to Days of Thunder forced Gordon to the 24.
- Once again directing Tom Cruise, Scott returned to the Simpson-Bruckheimer fold to helm the big-budget racing film Days of Thunder (1990).
- However, his 1990 production Days of Thunder starring Tom Cruise did not perform well, a step backwards in the Bruckheimer-Simpson's success story.
- Movies and commercials have been filmed at the speedway, notably Days of Thunder, and it is a popular tourist stop and car testing grounds.
- Cruise met his second wife, actress Nicole Kidman, on the set of their film Days of Thunder (1990).
- Kidman met Cruise in November 1989, while filming Days of Thunder; they were married on Christmas Eve in Telluride, Colorado.
- In 1990, she made her Hollywood debut in the racing film Days of Thunder, opposite Tom Cruise.
- Busch also uses the nickname "Rowdy", after Days of Thunder character Rowdy Burns.
- Digital sound and the 5.1 format were introduced in 1990, by KODAK and Optical Radiation Corporation, with releases of Days of Thunder and The Doors using the CDS (Cinema Digital Sound) format.
- The same year, he was a featured performer on Hans Zimmer's score for the film Days of Thunder.
- Wallace made a cameo appearance in the movie Days of Thunder.
- This incident was alluded to in the film, Days of Thunder.
- Days of Thunder, starring Tom Cruise, was partially filmed in DeLand.
- He played a rival driver to Tom Cruise in Days of Thunder (1990).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Days of Thunder