People similar to or like Dean Martin
American singer, actor, and comedian. Wikipedia
American stand-up comedian, actor, and author, known especially for his insult comedy. His film roles included Run Silent, Run Deep (1958) with Clark Gable, Kelly's Heroes (1970) with Clint Eastwood and Casino (1995) with Robert De Niro; beginning in 1976, he enjoyed a two-year run starring in the NBC television sitcom C.P.O. Sharkey and had his own sitcom called The Don Rickles Show (1972). Wikipedia
American singer, dancer, actor, vaudevillian and comedian whom critic Randy Blaser called "the greatest entertainer ever to grace a stage in these United States." At age three, Davis began his career in vaudeville with his father Sammy Davis Sr. and the Will Mastin Trio, which toured nationally, and his film career began in 1933. Wikipedia
American comedian, actor, singer, filmmaker and humanitarian, who appeared in over sixty films and other media, from the Martin & Lewis partnership with singer Dean Martin to on his own as a soloist. In addition to his work behind the scenes as director, producer and screenwriter, Lewis helped develop and popularize "video assist", the closed-circuit apparatus enabling film directors to see what had been shot without waiting for developed film footage. Wikipedia
American film actor and dancer identified with portrayals of gangsters in crime melodramas of the 1930s and 1940s. Remembered for his gangster roles in Scarface , Each Dawn I Die (1939) with James Cagney, and Billy Wilder's comedy Some Like It Hot (1959) with Marilyn Monroe and Jack Lemmon, as a dancer in Bolero (1934) with Carole Lombard, and a truck driver in They Drive by Night (1940) with Humphrey Bogart. Wikipedia
American stand-up comedian, actor, rapper, singer, and voice actor. He had a role as Money Mike in Friday After Next, had a stint on Wild 'n Out, portrayed Bobby Shaw in My Wife and Kids, provided the voice of A Pimp Named Slickback in The Boondocks, Seamus in Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, and portrayed Lord Have Mercy in Norbit. Wikipedia
American stand-up comedian, actress, author, musician and artist, best known for her eccentric stage persona, self-deprecating humor, wild hair and clothes, and exaggerated, cackling laugh. One of the first female comics to become a household name in the U.S., credited as an influence by Joan Rivers, Roseanne Barr, and Ellen DeGeneres, among others. Wikipedia
American comedian, actor, radio/television personality, and jazz aficionado. Best known for his local and network children's television show Lunch with Soupy Sales , a series of comedy sketches frequently ending with Sales receiving a pie in the face, which became his trademark. Wikipedia
American philanthropist, producer, and nightclub comedian, singer, and actor whose career spanned five decades. He created and starred in one of the most successful and long-running situation comedies in the history of American network television, the eponymous Danny Thomas Show. Wikipedia
Sentences forDean Martin
- When the band appeared on the variety show The Hollywood Palace, that week's guest host, Dean Martin, mocked both their hair and their performance.
- In June 1965, Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., and Dean Martin played live in St. Louis to benefit Dismas House, a prisoner rehabilitation and training center with nationwide programs that in particular helped serve African Americans.
- On 13 August 2007, a Dean Martin duets album was released, on which Williams sings "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone".
- In June 1976, he purchased the red-brick mansion at 363 Copa De Oro Road in the East Gate Old Bel Air in Los Angeles from Dean Martin for $500,000.
- It was to be co-produced by MMP, directed by George Cukor and to co-star Dean Martin and Cyd Charisse.
- The first, titled The Judy Garland Show, aired on February 25, 1962 and featured guests Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dean Martin