Comics characters similar to or like Deathstroke
Fictional supervillain appearing in American comic book published by DC Comics. Wikipedia
American comic book publishing company DC Comics has introduced many characters throughout its history, including numerous minor characters. These characters range from heroes, villains and supporting characters that appear infrequently to the same types of characters that only take part in a single story. Wikipedia
- Soon afterward, she disappears and is believed to have been killed by the assassin Deathstroke the Terminator, ending her series at issue #94.
- Upon seeing the costume and noting his characteristics (killer with super agility), Nicieza contacted Liefeld, saying "this is Deathstroke from Teen Titans".
- Since the 2000s, the longstanding DC supervillain Deathstroke has often been depicted as having a particular grudge against Green Arrow.
- The team's adversaries included Deathstroke the Terminator, a mercenary who takes a contract to kill the Titans to fulfill a job his son had been unable to complete.
- In order to reunite with his daughter after some villains he knew saw Allegra, Wavelength hired Deathstroke and his version of the Titans to spring her out of Arkham Asylum.
- The series became DC's first new hit in years; Christopher J. Priest called Deathstroke, another new character, "the first modern supervillain".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Deathstroke