Settlements similar to or like Delaware Valley
Valley through which the Delaware River flows. Wikipedia
South Jersey comprises the southern portion of the U.S. state of New Jersey, between the lower Delaware River and the Atlantic Ocean. Colloquial one rather than an administrative one, reflecting not only geographical but also perceived cultural differences from the northern part of the state, with no official definition. Wikipedia
Retailers' cooperative of supermarkets with stores in six states: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Based in Keasbey, New Jersey, ShopRite consists of 50 individually owned and operated affiliates with over 300 stores, all under its corporate and distribution arm, Wakefern Food Corporation. Wikipedia
Commuter rail system serving Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States and its metropolitan region, known as the Delaware Valley. Operated by the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority and serves five counties in Pennsylvania—Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, Chester, and Philadelphia—as well as Mercer County in New Jersey and New Castle County in Delaware. Wikipedia
Sentences forDelaware Valley
- However, many fans, especially older ones, retain their dislike for the other team and regional differences between Eastern and Western Pennsylvania still fuel the rivalry.
- However, many fans, especially older ones, retain their dislike for the other team, with regional differences between Eastern and Western Pennsylvania still fueling the rivalry.
- Indeed a significant portion of the undergraduate population commuted from Delaware Valley and a large number of students resided in the Philadelphia area.
- They were able to establish thriving communities in the Delaware Valley, although they continued to experience persecution in some areas, such as New England.
- The Three Valleys (Delaware, Lehigh, and Wyoming) and greater Pittsburgh generally vote for Democratic candidates, while the majority of the counties in the central part of the state vote Republican.
- In 1951, the New Jersey Turnpike opened, permitting fast travel by car and truck between North Jersey (and metropolitan New York) and South Jersey (and metropolitan Philadelphia).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Delaware Valley