Law enforcement agencies similar to or like Delhi Police
Law enforcement agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). Wikipedia
In India, State and Union Territory Police Forces are the law enforcement agencies of their respective States and Union Territories. The Police Act of 1861 established the principles of organization for police forces in India and, with minor modifications, continues in effect. Wikipedia
Sentences forDelhi Police
- The attack led to the deaths of five terrorists, six Delhi Police personnel, two Parliament Security Services personnel, and a gardener, which totalled 14 fatalities.
- RSS was asked to relieve the Delhi Police of their routine duties so they could focus on strategic tasks for the war effort.
- On 13 December 2019, Delhi Police tried to forcefully dismiss the protest of students and threw tear gas inside the campus on students to control their agitation.
- Following an attack on an Israeli diplomat in India in February 2012, Delhi Police at the time contended that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps had some involvement.
- Delhi Police and paramilitary personnel keep a watch on neighbourhoods around the fort, and National Security Guard sharpshooters are deployed on high-rises near the fort.
- Responding to this PIL, Delhi Police told the SC in July 2019 that nearly 500 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants have been deported in the preceding 28 months.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Delhi Police