Topics similar to or like Delimiter
About delimiters in computing. Wikipedia
Notation for representing a fixed value in source code. Almost all programming languages have notations for atomic values such as integers, floating-point numbers, and strings, and usually for booleans and characters; some also have notations for elements of enumerated types and compound values such as arrays, records, and objects. Wikipedia
Language that uses characters or symbols to represent concepts, such as mathematical operations and the entities on which these operations are performed. Modern programming languages use symbols to represent concepts and/or data and are therefore, examples of symbolic languages. Wikipedia
This comparison of programming languages (strings) compares the features of string data structures or text-string processing for over 52 various computer programming languages. Different languages use different symbols for the concatenation operator. Wikipedia
Data comparison tool that computes and displays the differences between the contents of files. Line-oriented rather than character-oriented, but it is like Levenshtein distance in that it tries to determine the smallest set of deletions and insertions to create one file from the other. Wikipedia
- The letters of a word are separated by a space of duration equal to three dots, and the words are separated by a space equal to seven dots.
- Some programming languages also provide other ways to represent special characters in literals, without requiring an escape character (see e.g. delimiter collision).
- In many areas of computing, but particularly in the command line, the space character can cause problems as it has two distinct and incompatible functions: as part of a command or parameter, or as a parameter or name separator.
- A fundamental simplifying assumption of Unix was its focus on newline-delimited text for nearly all file formats.
- The MIME multipart message contains a boundary in the header field Content-Type:; this boundary, which must not occur in any of the parts, is placed between the parts, and at the beginning and end of the body of the message, as follows:
- In commands processed by command processors, e.g., in scripts and typed in, the space character can cause problems as it has two possible functions: as part of a command or parameter, or as a parameter or name separator.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Delimiter