Companies similar to or like Delta Lloyd Group
Dutch insurer with operations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. Wikipedia
Belgian universal multi-channel bank-insurer, focusing on private clients and small and medium-sized enterprises in Belgium, Ireland, Central Europe and South-East Asia. Active in, among other things, European debt capital markets, domestic cash equity markets and in the field of corporate banking, private banking, leasing, factoring, reinsurance, private equity and project and trade finance in Belgium, Central and Eastern Europe and elsewhere (mainly in Europe). Wikipedia
Sentences forDelta Lloyd Group
- The following majority share holders are Insurance company Delta Lloyd Group with 9.95%, followed by former stockbroker Adri with 8.65%.
- The video was reconstructed scene by scene some 25 years later as a commercial for the insurancy company Delta Lloyd.
- A 2008 survey by Delta Lloyd Life found that 76% of Belgians supported same-sex marriage and 46% thought that same-sex couples could raise children just as well as opposite-sex couples.
- With the intention of expanding its activities in continental Europe, it acquired the Dutch insurance business, Delta Lloyd Group, in 1973 and the French insurance business, L'Epargne de France in 1984.
- On 23 December 2016, NN Group reached an agreement to acquire competitor Delta Lloyd Group for 2.5 billion euro.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Delta Lloyd Group