People similar to or like Dennis Hopper
American actor and filmmaker. Wikipedia
American film director, screenwriter, producer, and actor. His films are characterized by nonlinear storylines, dark humor, aestheticization of violence, extended scenes of dialogue, ensemble casts, references to popular culture and a wide variety of other films, eclectic soundtracks primarily containing songs and score pieces from the 1960s to the 1980s, alternate history, and features of neo-noir film. Wikipedia
Retired American film and television actor with a career spanning over 70 years. As a child actor under contract to Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, he first came to the public's attention in films such as Anchors Aweigh (1945), The Green Years (1946), Gentleman's Agreement (1947), and Kim (1950). Wikipedia
Sentences forDennis Hopper
- AIP was intrigued but balked at giving his collaborator, Dennis Hopper, also a studio alumnus, free directorial rein.
- Lynch used it anyway (although his first choice was "Crying"); the song served as one of several obsessions of a psychopathic character named Frank Booth (played by Dennis Hopper).
- The Starz cable network, for example, paid for Dennis Hopper's star as part of the promotion for its series Crash.
- Soon after, Kristofferson made his acting debut in The Last Movie (directed by Dennis Hopper) and appeared at the Isle of Wight Festival.
- Speed received critical acclaim, with Rotten Tomatoes calling it a "terrific popcorn thriller [with] outstanding performances from Keanu Reeves, Dennis Hopper, and Sandra Bullock".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dennis Hopper