Nascar drivers similar to or like Denny Hamlin
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver and commentator for NASCAR on Fox. He competed in the NASCAR Cup Series from 2005 to 2020, driving for Richard Childress Racing for eight years, Michael Waltrip Racing for four years, HScott Motorsports for one year, and Stewart-Haas Racing for four years. Wikipedia
Sentences forDenny Hamlin
- Johnson eclipsed his own record in 2010 with his fifth straight title, finishing second in the final race of the season to pass Denny Hamlin in points.
- In November, it was announced that Denny Hamlin would drive the car for the remainder of the season, then run for Rookie of the Year in 2006.
- Denny Hamlin also drove one race in the 18, running a throwback scheme at Darlington with Sport Clips sponsoring, Hamlin won the race.
- At Martinsville, Denny Hamlin aggressively made contact with Johnson on lap 198 and had a tire rub to cause a caution but was able to stay on the lead lap.
- Johnson had been fighting for the championship with Denny Hamlin all season, but eventually passed him in points in the season finale at Homestead.
- Toyota generated early success winning several races off performances from Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Denny Hamlin