Nascar drivers similar to or like Derek White (racing driver)
Canadian professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forDerek White (racing driver)
- MBM was co-owned and operated by Long and driver Derek White until early 2016, with full operation of the team being taken by Long and his family after White was arrested on smuggling charges.
- The team stopped after the 2014 season after his No. 93 (later No. 28) regularly ran in the top-20 during races, though the Mike Harmon-owned No. 74 and the Derek White-operated No. 40 qualified and ran Dodges in 2015.
- However, Derek White drove the July race at New Hampshire, bringing sponsorship from Braille Battery and Grafoid.
- In 2014, Long partnered with Derek White to form Motorsports Business Management, fielding a team in the Nationwide Series under the name MBM Motorsports.
- Failed to qualify: Mike Harmon (#05), Derek White (#92)
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Derek White (racing driver)