Nascar drivers similar to or like Derrike Cope
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forDerrike Cope
- In 1993, the team switched to the No. 98 with Bojangles' sponsorship and Derrike Cope behind the wheel, finishing 26th in points.
- After the Daytona 500, Derrike Cope came back to the Cup series to drive the No. 55, starting at Atlanta.
- When the green flag waved, Earnhardt was leading Derrike Cope.
- Derrike Cope first attempted a race with the car at Mexico City, but failed to qualify.
- Wallace left the team for RAB Racing, and Robinson hired Derrike Cope to drive full-time in 2011 with sponsorship from Maxelence.
- Despite being originally paired with old crew chief Dave Fuge, Fuge left the team to form a Nationwide Series team with Derrike Cope.
- Truex, though clinching the regular season championship, expressed discontent with 1990 Daytona 500 champion, Derrike Cope who caused a caution that changed the outcome of the race, leading up to the wreck.
- Derrike Cope ran three 3 races in the No. 49 in 2007.
- Derrike Cope drove the No. 15 at Michigan.
- Buford, Troy Cline, and Derrike Cope finished out the year for the team.
- Failed to make race as qualifying was cancelled due to rain: Sterling Marlin (#09), Derrike Cope (#75).
- The red flag was brought out late for a blown engine by Derrike Cope.
- Did not qualify: No. 49-Derrike Cope, No. 54-Brad Teague
- Failed to qualify: Derrike Cope (#49)
- Fuge now is part owner of Derrike Cope's CFK Motorsports.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Derrike Cope