Nascar drivers similar to or like Derrike Cope
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forDerrike Cope
- In 1993, the team switched to the No. 98 with Bojangles' sponsorship and Derrike Cope behind the wheel, finishing 26th in points.
- After the Daytona 500, Derrike Cope came back to the Cup series to drive the No. 55, starting at Atlanta.
- When the green flag waved, Earnhardt was leading Derrike Cope.
- Derrike Cope first attempted a race with the car at Mexico City, but failed to qualify.
- Wallace left the team for RAB Racing, and Robinson hired Derrike Cope to drive full-time in 2011 with sponsorship from Maxelence.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Derrike Cope