Television channels similar to or like Deutsche Welle
German public state-owned international broadcaster funded by the German federal tax budget. Wikipedia
State-controlled international television network funded by the federal tax budget of the Russian government. It operates pay television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia, as well as providing Internet content in English, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, and Russian. Wikipedia
International arm of the Japanese state-controlled public broadcaster. Its services are aimed at the overseas market, similar to those offered by other national public-service broadcasters such as the British BBC (BBC World Service, BBC World News, etc.), France 24 or the German DW, among many others. Wikipedia
International English-language cable TV news service, one of six channels provided by China Global Television Network, which is based in Beijing, China, and owned by China Central Television , a state-owned media organization in China, under the control of the Publicity Department of the Chinese Communist Party. Launched on 25 September 2000, rebranded as CCTV News on 26 April 2010. Wikipedia
Sentences forDeutsche Welle
- Germany's broadcaster Deutsche Welle also raised concerns over the alleged influence of Moldovan oligarch Vladimir Plahotniuc over the Filip government.
- Nonetheless, a 1956 proposal to name a school after Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg was opposed by a majority of citizens, and, according to Deutsche Welle,
- German international public broadcaster Deutsche Welle has its TV production unit in Berlin, and most national German broadcasters have a studio in the city including ZDF and RTL.
- The Arab-language news channel Al Jazeera and the German satellite channel Deutsche Welle featured almost twice as much information on the political background of the war.
- Fox News was dropped by TV8 and replaced by German news channel Deutsche Welle in September 2006.
- The international broadcaster Deutsche Welle also produces television services; however these services are mostly available via satellite.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Deutsche Welle