Settlements similar to or like Dewey Beach, Delaware
Incorporated coastal town in eastern Sussex County, Delaware, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forDewey Beach, Delaware
- The route runs 2.92 mi from DE 1 in the town of Dewey Beach to another intersection with DE 1 west of the city of Rehoboth Beach.
- This is in contradistinction to the crowded atmosphere of the more popular Dewey Beach and the cosmopolitan bustle of nearby Rehoboth Beach.
- This award was given only to 12 other locations, one being neighboring Dewey Beach.
- Cape Henlopen State Park lies just to the north of Rehoboth Beach, and Dewey Beach is just to its south.
- In Delaware, waves from the storm caused beach erosion and flooded streets in Bethany Beach while homes and streets were flooded in Dewey Beach.
- The series' setting, Beach City, is loosely based on Delaware beaches Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach and Dewey Beach, all of which Rebecca Sugar visited as a child.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dewey Beach, Delaware