People similar to or like Dharani (director)
Indian film director, who primarily directs action films. Wikipedia
Indian choreographer who has primarily worked on Tamil and Telugu language films as well as Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada films.. After beginning his career as a dancer and actor, he has gone on to choreograph songs in over two hundred films as a popular choreographer. He has also been a Judge in the popular reality TV dance shows Jodi Number One and Kings of Dance for Vijay TV. Wikipedia
Indian film director and a story writer who has primarily worked in the Tamil film industry. After making his debut with the Telugu movie Hanuman Junction (2001), he went on to remake several successful Telugu movies into Tamil, beginning with Jayam (2003) which also launched his brother Ravi as a leading actor. Wikipedia
Indian film director, screenwriter and film producer in Tamil cinema based in Chennai. Lingusamy made his directorial debut with the Mammootty starrer family-drama Aanandham in 2001 and followed by successful films as Run (2002), Sandakozhi (2005), Paiyaa (2010) and Vettai (2012). Wikipedia
Indian film director, producer and screenwriter, working in the Tamil film industry. Following a stint as journalist and after assisting K. Balachander, he made his directorial debut with Keladi Kanmani in 1990, which along with the trendsetting Aasai (1995), are considered his finest and most successful films. Wikipedia
Indian film director and screenwriter who works in Malayalam films. Known for his debut feature film Adimadhyantham which won a special reference in the 59th National Film Awards., and was the only Malayalam film selected to compete in the 16th International Film Festival of Kerala. Wikipedia
Sentences forDharani (director)
- Ethirum Puthirum (English: Different poles) is a 1999 Indian Tamil-language action-drama film directed by Dharani under his real name V. C. Ramani.
- Kuruvi is a 2008 Indian Tamil-language action comedy film written and directed by Dharani.
- Dhool is a 2003 Indian Tamil-language action film written and directed by Dharani.
- Dhill is a 2001 Indian Tamil-language action film directed by Dharani.
- In 2001, he played an aspiring policeman in the action film Dhill, the directorial debut of Dharani.
- He initially began his career as an assistant director to film director Dharani.
- After following the production of Dharani's Kuruvi (2008), Sashikanth experienced a renewed interest in filmmaking; he considered starting his own studio, as he was "too old to be an assistant director and never good at taking instructions".
- Bangaram is a 2006 Indian Telugu-language action film directed by Dharani.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dharani (director)