People similar to or like Diana Ross
American singer and actress. Wikipedia
The discography of American singer Diana Ross, the former lead singer of The Supremes, consists of 24 studio albums and 116 singles. 27 of her singles reached the Billboard top 40 in the US, 12 of them the Billboard top 10, and six of those reaching number one, placing her in a tie for fifth among the top female solo performers who have reached the top spot there. Wikipedia
Compilation album released by American R&B singer Diana Ross on EMI in 1993. The alternative to Ross' 1993 four-CD box set, Forever Diana: Musical Memoirs, which was a 30th anniversary commemorative of her hit-making years over three decades including work with The Supremes. Wikipedia
2011 compilation album by American singer Diana Ross and includes both her solo and Supremes material as well as duets with Lionel Richie, Rod Stewart, Michael Jackson, Ray Charles and Marvin Gaye. Awarded a BPI Silver disc for sales of over 60,000 copies in 2015. Wikipedia
American female singing group and a premier act of Motown Records during the 1960s. Founded as The Primettes in Detroit, Michigan, in 1959, the Supremes were the most commercially successful of Motown's acts and are, to date, America's most successful vocal group with 12 number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100. Wikipedia
The sixth season of American Idol premiered on the Fox Broadcasting Company as a two-night, four-hour premiere special on January 16 and January 17, and ran until May 23, 2007. Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, and Randy Jackson returned to judge once again, and Ryan Seacrest returned as host. Wikipedia
American girl group The Supremes, have released twenty-nine studio albums, four live albums, two soundtrack albums, thirty-two compilation albums, four box sets, 66 singles and three promotional singles. The Supremes are the most successful American group of all-time, and the 26th greatest artist of all time on the US Billboard charts; with 12 number one songs on the Billboard Hot 100 (the fifth-best total in the chart's history) and three number one albums on the Billboard 200. Wikipedia
Concert residency by American singer Diana Ross at The Venetian Las Vegas. The residency features all of the singer's hits with The Supremes and music from her solo career as well. Wikipedia
List of awards, accolades and recognitions that singer Diana Ross has won throughout her long career in show business both as member of The Supremes and her solo career. Annual music awards ceremony and one of several major annual American music awards shows. Wikipedia
About the American Billboard Hot 100 chart held from 1958 to 1969. Main song chart of the American music industry and is updated every week by the Billboard magazine. Wikipedia
Sentences forDiana Ross
- The most recent number-one song on the Dance Club Songs chart for the issue dated March 28, 2020, is "Love Hangover 2020" by Diana Ross.
- During the mid-1980s, RCA Records operated at a deficit, due in part to "overpriced deals" with pop stars including Kenny Rogers and Diana Ross.
- In 2000, Diana Ross, who has been asked several times to appear on previous editions, appeared in her own edition of the special, "VH1 Divas 2000: A Tribute To Diana Ross"
- 2005 saw the release of the fourth songbook album, Thanks for the Memory: The Great American Songbook 4; it included duets with Diana Ross and Elton John.
- It costarred Diana Ross, Nipsey Russell, and Ted Ross.
- She admires Diana Ross as an "all-around entertainer".
- Marvin's final duet project, Diana & Marvin, with Diana Ross, garnered international success despite contrasting artistic styles.
- In 1978 he produced the soundtrack for The Wiz, the musical adaptation of The Wizard of Oz which starred Michael Jackson and Diana Ross.
- During the segment, Kelly recollected that "when I was a kid, that was okay as long as you were dressing up as like a character", and added that "[ Luann de Lesseps] wants to look like Diana Ross for one day, and I don't know how that got racist on Halloween."
- In 2000, Summer participated in VH1's third annual Divas special, dedicated to Diana Ross, she sang the Supreme's hit Reflections, and her own material for the show.
- The track "Love Hangover" by Diana Ross, the house anthem at the former, was cited as a particular favourite by many early UK punks.
- Diana Ross embraced the disco sound with her successful 1976 outing "Love Hangover" from her self-titled album.
- Lady Sings the Blues, a film about her life, starring Diana Ross, was released in 1972.
- In August, Motown's PR machine, led by Suzanne de Passe, started to pass off the group as having been discovered by Supremes lead singer Diana Ross.
- Also in 1981 Richie sang the theme song for the film Endless Love, a duet with Diana Ross.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Diana Ross