People similar to or like Diane Keaton
American actress and filmmaker. Wikipedia
1977 American romantic comedy film directed by Woody Allen from a screenplay he co-wrote with Marshall Brickman, and produced by Allen's manager, Charles H. Joffe. The film stars Allen as Alvy Singer, who tries to figure out the reasons for the failure of his relationship with the eponymous female lead, played by Diane Keaton in a role written specifically for her. Wikipedia
American film director, writer, actor, and comedian whose career spans more than six decades and multiple Academy Award-winning movies. He began his career as a comedy writer on Sid Caesar's comedy variety program, Your Show of Shows, working alongside Mel Brooks, Carl Reiner, Larry Gelbart and Neil Simon. Wikipedia
Italian actress, voice actress, film director and screenwriter. Born in Genoa, Giampalmo began her career on television in 1965 and in 1972, she made her acting debut in the film The Seduction of Mimi directed by Lina Wertmüller, yet she has mostly been active as a screenwriter and director. Wikipedia
New Hollywood, sometimes referred to as the American New Wave or the Hollywood Renaissance, refers to a movement in American film history from the mid-1960s to the early 1980s, when a new generation of young filmmakers came to prominence in the United States. They influenced the types of film produced, their production and marketing, and the way major studios approached film-making. Wikipedia
American filmmaker. She wrote, produced, and directed numerous critically and commercially successful romantic comedy films, including The Parent Trap (1998), What Women Want (2000), Something's Gotta Give (2003), The Holiday (2006), It's Complicated (2009), and The Intern (2015). Wikipedia
American actress, political activist, environmentalist, and former fashion model. Recipient of various accolades including two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, seven Golden Globe Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, the AFI Life Achievement Award, the Honorary Golden Lion, and the Cecil B. DeMille Award. Wikipedia
First awarded by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association as a separate category in 1951. Single award for "Best Actress in a Motion Picture", but the splitting allowed for recognition of it and the Best Actress – Drama. Wikipedia
First awarded by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association as a separate category in 1951. Single award for "Best Actress in a Motion Picture", but the splitting allowed for recognition of it and the Best Actress – Comedy or Musical. Wikipedia
Throughout his career, American filmmaker, writer, and actor Woody Allen has received a considerable number of in film festivals and yearly national film awards ceremonies, saluting his work as a director, screenwriter, and actor. Among his many competitive awards, he has won four Academy Awards, ten BAFTA awards, and two Golden Globe Awards. Wikipedia
Sentences forDiane Keaton
- In 1969, Allen cast Diane Keaton in his Broadway show Play It Again, Sam. During the run she and Allen became romantically involved.
- In 2017, Allen received a standing ovation when he made a rare public appearance at the 45th Annual Life Achievement Tribute award ceremony for Diane Keaton.
- His success continued with Play It Again, Sam, which opened in 1969, starring Allen and Diane Keaton.
- In 2003, Nicholson also starred in Something's Gotta Give, as an aging playboy who falls for the mother (Diane Keaton) of his young girlfriend.
- On January 15, 2008, during an interview with Diane Sawyer on the program, actress Diane Keaton commented on Sawyer's physical attractiveness, stating that if she had lips like Sawyer's, "then I wouldn't have worked on my [expletive] personality!"
- It featured Diane Keaton and Roberts.
- He and Matthew Modine played condemned convict brothers opposite Diane Keaton as the warden's wife who visits them to read the Bible.
- In her early roles such as Manhattan and Kramer vs. Kramer, she was compared to both Diane Keaton and Jill Clayburgh, in that her characters were unsympathetic, which Streep has attributed to the tendency to be drawn to playing women who are difficult to like and lack empathy.
- He co-starred with Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton, and played Dr. Julian Mercer in the film.
- Coppola cast Diane Keaton for the role of Kay Adams due to her reputation for being eccentric.
- Annie Hall (1977) won four Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Actress in a Leading Role for Diane Keaton, Best Original Screenplay and Best Director for Woody Allen.
- Pacino had a relationship with his The Godfather Trilogy co-star Diane Keaton.
- His film Annie Hall (1977), a romantic comedy featuring Allen and his frequent collaborator Diane Keaton, won four Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Original Screenplay, and Best Actress for Keaton.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Diane Keaton