People similar to or like Diane Ladd
American actress, film director, producer, and author. Wikipedia
First awarded by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association in 1944 for a performance in a motion picture released in the previous year. Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture". Wikipedia
British Academy Film Award presented annually by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts to recognize an actress who has delivered an outstanding supporting performance in a film. This award began in 1968 and had four nominees until 1999 when expanded to five nominees. Wikipedia
Sentences forDiane Ladd
- Diane Ladd was nominated for the same award the previous year for playing Louise Burdett in the episode entitled "Things Left Undone" written by Brett Butler and Wayne Lemon.
- Winters wrote an evening of three one act plays titled One Night Stands of a Noisy Passenger (1970–1971), which ran for seven performances; the cast included Robert De Niro and Diane Ladd.
- (The role of Maybelle was initially played by Diane Ladd in Season 3's "Home Is Where The Heart Is".) She has returned to operate a legal phone sex business.
- Diane Ladd, who received an Academy Award nomination for her portrayal of Flo in the film version joined the cast in 1980 as Isabelle "Belle" Dupree, a hard-edged but kind-hearted woman.
- Nominated for Best Supporting Actress and Best Actress, respectively, Diane Ladd and Laura Dern became the first mother and daughter nominated in the same year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Diane Ladd