People similar to or like Dick Van Dyke
American actor, comedian, writer, singer, and dancer, whose award-winning career has spanned seven decades. Wikipedia
American actor, comedian, director, screenwriter, and author whose career spanned seven decades. During the early years of television comedy from 1950 to 1957, he acted on and contributed sketch material for Your Show of Shows and Caesar's Hour, starring Sid Caesar, writing alongside Mel Brooks, Neil Simon, and Woody Allen. Wikipedia
American actor, comedian, television producer, southern gospel singer, and writer whose career spanned seven decades in music and television. Tony Award nominee for two roles, and gained prominence in the starring role in director Elia Kazan's film A Face in the Crowd before he became better known for his television roles, playing the lead roles of Andy Taylor in the sitcom The Andy Griffith Show (1960–1968) and Ben Matlock in the legal drama Matlock (1986–1995). Wikipedia
American philanthropist, producer, and nightclub comedian, singer, and actor whose career spanned five decades. He created and starred in one of the most successful and long-running situation comedies in the history of American network television, the eponymous Danny Thomas Show. Wikipedia
Sentences forDick Van Dyke
- Cranston has stated, "Dick Van Dyke influenced me a lot... you know, his physical comedy and his ability to be loose in his body."
- The clip was rebroadcast in November 1984 during a TV special honoring Donald's 50th birthday, with Dick Van Dyke substituting for Walt.
- A similar mistake was made on Dick Van Dyke's star in 1993 ("Vandyke"), and rectified.
- He continued to write, earning an Emmy nomination for his work on Van Dyke and Company in 1976.
- The plot centered around Dr. Mark Sloan (Dick Van Dyke), a former United States Army doctor who served in a MASH unit.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dick Van Dyke