Films similar to or like Die Hard
1988 American action film directed by John McTiernan and written by Jeb Stuart and Steven E. de Souza. Wikipedia
Overview of events in 1988 in film, including the highest-grossing films, award ceremonies and festivals, a list of films released and notable deaths. Awarded the Academy Award for Best Picture, marking one of the few instances where the top-grossing film of the year was also the winner of such an Oscar award that year. Wikipedia
Sentences forDie Hard
- The 1988 film, Die Hard, was particularly influential on the development of the action genre.
- However, it was his then-unexpected turn in the film Die Hard (1988) as John McClane that catapulted him to movie star and action hero status.
- Wolfcastle has starred in many action movies, most notably the McBain series (a parody of action movies such as Die Hard) and the movie of Radioactive Man, a loose parody of the Batman television series.
- Examples of action dramas include Die Hard (1988) and the Mad Max series.
- He described the series as a sexy romance and a political thriller, adding "It's like, what would Die Hard be if Die Hard was weekly and was also a soap."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Die Hard