Songs similar to or like Dignity (Deacon Blue song)
Song by Deacon Blue, which was the band's first official release. Wikipedia
Sentences forDignity (Deacon Blue song)
- Deacon Blue also performed at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games closing ceremony on 3 August 2014, performing their hit, "Dignity".
- Having joined Deacon Blue in 1984 (while the band was still called "Dr Love"), Kelling went on to co-write their 1987 single "Loaded" and the B-side "Ronnie Spector" (the latter from the second single release of "Dignity").
- After sales of Raintown began to increase, the single was re-released in March 1988, following a second release of the first single "Dignity".
- This saw the band return to No. 1 in the UK Albums Chart and was one of the year's top sellers, while "I Was Right and You Were Wrong" and a re-release of "Dignity" saw the band re-enter the Top 20 of the UK Singles Chart.
- Played out in the course of the album is the struggle with money ("Loaded"), unemployment, dreams of something better ("Dignity", "The Very Thing"), culminating in an angry attack upon urban life ("Town to Be Blamed").
- "Dignity" was released, now for the third time, as the second single from the album.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dignity (Deacon Blue song)